Brilliant; extremely intelligent or highly skilled, full of light, shining, or bright in color.
God is raising up brilliant men and women all over the world. Brilliant, not because of their degrees, because of their devotion and trust in the promises of God’s word.
- James 1:5, “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.”
- James 3:17, “But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.”
Wisdom that equips us to fulfill our God-given purpose providing help, healing and hope to a broken world, bringing honor and glory to God our Faithful Father.
- 2 Timothy 3:16-17, “All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work”
- Hebrews 13:20-21, “Now may the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, 21 equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.”
Resulting in the Light of World, illuminating the darkness through men and women whose brilliance shines through their hearts and hands that is transforming lives.
- Matthew 5: 13-16, Salt and Light, “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot. You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.”
You too can be brilliant. Let your words and work shine into the lives of all you greet and meet, thereby enabling God to bless them through you.
If today’s blog was encouraging to you, take sure you sign up to receive blogs every Tuesday and Thursday. TransformingFamilies.org was created to enable you to discover and develop authentic, healthy intimacy in all your relationships.
FYI: I also provide one-on-one coaching, if you would like to improve your relationships, or you want someone to talk to, e-mail me at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’, and we’ll schedule a time to connect. My hope for you is that through these blogs, references, and resources, God will transform you from being bruised or broken to an abundantly blessed child of God.
Want to help Ukrainian Families?
Here are some organizations providing humanitarian resources for the thousands of refugees fleeing the war in Ukraine.