I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4
I hope today’s photo blog has encouraged you. Make sure you sign up to receive our weekly blogs. TransformingFamilies.org resources are designed to guide you through the restoration process of developing your heart, mind, and strength, enabling you to become the man God created you to be.
I also provide one-on-one coaching; if you want to improve your relationships, let’s connect through e-mail at ‘email@example.com’. My hope for you is that through these blogs, references, and resources, God will transform you from being bruised or broken to an abundantly blessed child of God.
Forging Resilient Relationships “Forged” transforms a man’s understanding and ability to develop healthy intimate relationships. Forged empowers us to become valiantly intimate men through the grace-filled guidance of God’s Word. This revolutionary program enables men like us to discover and develop the Five Pillars of authentic God-given intimacy in all our relationships, equipping us to forge relationships that last a lifetime.
Through Forged, we will discover how to;
- Dismantle the barriers to healthy intimate relationships
- Reveal and restore our God-given identity
- Conquering fears that hindered us from becoming the man God created us to be.
- Eliminate harmful habits like deceit, lust, pornography, or sexual dependency
- Discover and develop the Five Pillars of healthy intimacy
- Expand your ability to communicate in deeply meaningful ways with family and friends
- Equip you to forge intimate relationships that last a lifetime
Forged is uniquely designed to be used in five distinct formats; as a small group curriculum, relationship workshops, themed retreats, self-guided study, and a one-on-one coaching tool.
If you are interested in developing an aftercare program for your counseling, church or men’s ministry, checkout our Faclitators Package. We will provide training and promotional materials to help you launch Forged in your men’s group, church, or counseling/coaching ministry. For more information, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org